Friday, September 5, 2008

Will Wright's PEE: The Count Down


Spore's out in the wild in a little more than a day.  Gamespot has given it a rather underwhelming 8/10.  Gaming jesus it ain't, but I will probably end up shelling out some lunch money just to see what the fuss is about, that, and penis monsters.

Btw, the title refers to this Penny Arcade comic, which, quite frankly, is spot on.

I'm personally waiting on Fallout 3 and Fable 2, which will be the final catalyst for my acquisition of a 360.

1 comment:

Brian Thompson said...

1. I would definitely allow Sid Meier to pee on me.
2. I personally am holding off on my PS3 purchase because of all of the upcoming great stuff for the Wii:
Mario Baseball, NHL 2k9 (great for me... and me alone), Star Wars: The Force Unleashed will probably suck but if it has decent lightsaber control I'm there like King Fanboy. And I have to get the new Guitar Hero which comes out pretty soon and will feature Fury of the Storm.

Although I did play the Conan the Barbarian game and it was a ton of fun to set my enemies on fire, as well as their homes.