Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Paris Hilton Doesn't Take It Lying Down (for once)

So McCain came out with the attack ad calling Obama too much of a rockstar, which I felt was totally fair: who wants a President that inspires people and people think is cool? I would much rather look at John McCain's deformed face. God I am sick of seeing it, it is starting to seriously creep me out.

Anyway, so Paris came out with her own ad as she now believes that she is part of the presidential race, which I think would actually be an interesting development. I would seriously consider voting for her just to show how little I want to vote for McCain.

3 comments:

Matt DeSalvo said...

Apparently Paris's mom was a McCain campaign donor and got really pissed off by the ad.

Epi said...

Someone this country deserves even more than Mccain. Interesting.

Matt DeSalvo said...

Lance, I like your "deserving" approach to presidential elections. It's a lot like Brian's approach to items in SSBB.